Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Blog#4: What I Learned

What I learned.

I learned a lot throughout this semester and I enjoyed to learn so much about media and film. The most interesting I learned in this class is the computer systems. Computer is now a part of our lives and everybody knows how to use it, even 10 years old kids do know it; however only a few of them know how computer works: computers consist of many electrical switches, called bits, and they made the computers work. It was very interesting. Another interesting thing that I learned in the class is how the images are scanned onto screens: interlaced scanning and progressive scanning. I was the person who did not know the differences between analog and digital, therefore everything we discussed in the class was new to me. That is why I feel like I learned “a lot” from the class. However at the same time, this class made me realized that I have a lot more things to learn about media and film. For example, we learned how to use photoshop, but it was just beginning of it. Thereupon it made me realized that I have to study more about media, especially graphic design since this is what I am interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment